- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Members Only
AWLL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Sometimes we may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified. Rest assured that any information we collect about you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AWLL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, employer, and job title
- contact information including phone number and/or email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to member surveys and/or events
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your interests and provide you with networking opportunities, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our events and member benefits.
- We include your information in our Membership Directory if you are an AWLL member and consented to be included in the directory. This directory is available only to AWLL members and it’s updated annually.
- We may periodically send email invitations to events, or other membership information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may store your information with Mailchimp, JotForm, WordPress and Google Drive. Please visit each website for information on their privacy policies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or from giving your information to other AWLL members.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.