AWLL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Network – Our best benefit is the opportunity to develop professional and personal relationships with other women lawyers in London and around the UK. By participating in our group, you will meet many women lawyers who have moved their careers across the Atlantic and foreign-trained lawyers who have become members of the Bar in a U.S. state.
- Top-class Events – AWLL hosts several professional development and networking events every year that provide opportunities to meet and hear from prominent individuals in London.
- Discounted Rates at AWLL Events
- Social Evenings with Freebies (e.g. one free drink from the bar)
- July 4th Free Reception
- Social Media – Facebook and LinkedIn pages provide updates about upcoming events, members-only benefits which will be available through the members-only pages of the website, and an opportunity to reach out to members of the AWLL community yourself.
- Referral Requests – Make and respond to referral requests of fellow members.
- Charity Events (e.g. team participation in fundraising walk for free legal advice centres)
- Member Directory – A powerful tool to network with other members, increase your profile in the community and obtain general referrals. It is available online as a searchable pdf document. Members must opt-in to be listed.
- Introductions – We can facilitate introductions among members with common interests. An example of a request is, “Could you connect me with other lawyers licensed in Ohio?” As a first step, members should consult the Member Directory to reach out directly themselves. Further requests can be made to email@example.com
- Newsletter – This shares news about recent and upcoming events as well as providing members with an opportunity to highlight their successes.
- Member Discounts – If your business would like to offer AWLL members a discount on goods or services, please contact our Marketing Director, Joanne Skolnick.
- Mentoring Program
- Event Resources – Presentations and materials from AWLL events available on our website.
- Career Resource Center
- Networks – If you are interested in forming a network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples could be new member network, parent/carer network, self-employed network, etc.
Sign up for AWLL Full List