- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Members Only
What is Sustaining Membership?
Sustaining Members are a distinguished group of members committed to the legal profession and AWLL, the promotion of women in the law and the cherishing of the spirit of collegiality among our members. Sustaining members wish to demonstrate their commitment with financial support to ensure that we are able to maintain the high standard of legal education, resources and networking opportunities for which we are known. In turn, sustaining members enhance their reputation in the legal community by supporting AWLL.
What are the benefits of a sustaining membership?
- All standard membership benefits
- Free attendance at any AWLL event
- Recognition on the AWLL website as a significant supporter
- Short bio and link to your professional website on the AWLL website
- Highlighted listing in the Membership Directory
- Recognition in the Newsletter and any of your articles will be feature articles.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who is eligible for regular AWLL membership is eligible for sustaining membership. AWLL Membership is open to all women who:
- work in the field of law;
- live or intend to live, or do business in or near London; and
- support the objectives of the AWLL.
Please note that membership is only open to individuals, not firms. Sustaining memberships are not transferable, e.g. in the event the sustaining member is not able to attend an event, she cannot nominate someone to attend in her place.
How to become a sustaining member?
To become a sustaining member, select the Sustaining Membership payment option during annual registration at http://awll.org.uk/join/.